Lewis is truly a toddler now. Gaining more and more confidence in his own independence every day he is constantly exploring and zooming around the house. Here is what a typical day looks like for us:
Our day begins between 7/7:30 when we head down stairs to eat some breakfast. Lewis LOVES frozen pineapple and blueberries these days so he always points to the freezer first thing when we get into the kitchen. While he snacks on his frozen fruit I prep his breakfast which usually consists of an egg or two and some toast with coconut oil and almond butter on it.
After breakfast we head up to his room to play and get ready for the day. Sometimes we take a walk in the mornings before his short (45-60 min) nap. After nap: snack time. His latest obsession are Annie's Cheddar Bunnies. Pretty sure he would eat the whole box if I let him
We usually try to get out in the afternoons if possible. Some days we play outside if its sunny. Some days we play inside. Occasionally we will meet up with friends at the park (loves going down the slide!) or the zoo.
Lunch time is pretty fun these days as he is eating pretty much everything we are. He is also getting very bold and thinks its hilarious to stand up in his high chair when I don't buckle him in
After lunch and play its afternoon nap time. He sleeps for a couple of hours usually and wakes up very refreshed and hungry for another snack
- 12 teeth! and is getting several more (new: 3 molars and 1 canine)
- Food Loves: black olives, frozen pineapple & blueberries, toast, cheddar bunnies
- A natural in the water. Loves to be in the pool
- Plays hide and seek
- Points at pictures in books when he wants to know the name
- Says "hi" and waves
- Toy Loves: shape sorter, a big stick we use to keep the sliding door closed, legos, his plastic animal figurines (bear, tiger, zebra, bernese mnt dog)
- Disobedience! Loves throwing food off his tray and standing up in his high chair when we tell him not to