- Thai crunch chicken salad (had it last night, delish!)
- Chili (I can't seem to make this often enough...)
- Turkey Fajita burgers with salad and crash hot potatoes
- Veggie Fritatta
- Pork chops with apple, cranberry, and pecan stuffed acorn squash
Last weeks meals were oh so good
- The Rogan Josh was super yummy. I ended up using beef because it was so much cheaper than lamb and it worked perfectly! I would recommend making your own seasoning for this one. Not only is it fun mixing all of the spices together, its super tasty too.
- The Asian meatballs tasted kind of like the inside of a pot sticker. We loved them! The recipe makes a LOT of meatballs which was perfect for us, we ate them for breakfast/lunch throughout the week. The cauliflower rice paired perfectly with the meatballs. I wasn't very excited to make it at first ( I don't like cauliflower) but it was really good! I will definitely be making it again
- Hungry man sweet potato casserole - make this if you are having a lot of people over for dinner/have a big family/are really hungry/need leftovers for an entire week. This was a really yummy dinner for us and we had leftovers for like 3 days after. It tasted delicious with a little sriracha on the side!