Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A man through and through

Is how I would describe Jeff. Whether you have known him for 25 years or 25 minutes you would probably all agree that he is manly in deed (pretty self evident in the last post). The more I get to know him the more I am coming to find that Jeff is a man not only in action but in mind, body, heart, and soul just like God intended.

I drove into Seattle for my monthly checkup this afternoon. My midwife was surprised at how early I was able to feel the baby moving around (6 weeks ago!), how active he was while she was listening to his heart beat, and that Jeff is already able to feel his movements! Her astonishment gave me so much joy. God has already given our little one a personality and it is so fun to be able to observe it even now. We haven't met him yet but I can already tell that our baby is going to be a man through and through just like his daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment