Monday, February 6, 2012

Meals for this week

Last week's stir fry was insane! We had our friends Karin and Ian over for dinner and I am so glad we did because we had so much food. I ended up putting more veggies in than the recipe calls for and it turned out great.

This week I am starting to make some of the meals that I have on  my list to freeze for when the baby comes. From now until his arrival I will be doubling some meals to save for later.

This week:

Monday - a double batch of Triple Lentil Recover Soup + our favorite Jalapeno cheddar scones
Tuesday - Chicken and Artichokes with brown rice and roasted veggies
Wednesday - Steak for Jeff, turkey burger for me with mashed potatoes and beet salad
Thursday - a double batch of Spicy Black Bean Chili with ground turkey + the best Buttermilk Biscuits
Friday - Stir Fry with tofu and veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment