Thursday, September 20, 2012

Things Im loving lately

Fall is in the air once again here in Washington. It has been warm and sunny this week but even so the leaves are beginning to change and there is a crispness to the air that wasn't there a few weeks ago

Here are some things I have been loving lately:

Kombucha is so refreshing and healthy. Packed with probiotics it is a perfect alternative to sugary sodas and juices. This is my favorite brand, with guava, strawberry, and bilberry being some of the tastiest

 Essie  nail polish is my favorite. Winter, spring, summer, I'm always on the lookout for a good pink nail polish and Essie always delivers. Not only do they have tons of awesome colors, theirs is the best nail polish I have ever used. Unlike most other brands it doesn't get thick and goopy and it doesn't dry with those annoying air bubbles on the surface. Each coat goes on smooth time after time and dries with a shiny finish

 This stuff is magical. It is a deep conditioner that smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and moisturized. I've been loving it!

 A classic: apples and almond butter. The difference here is that it's honey crisp time in Washington and this new almond butter I've been getting from Trader's makes the combination even more irresistible than usual

Last but not least Maybelline The Falsies mascara. I have used the same mascara for years and decided on the fly to try this out. Love it. It provides volume and length without clumping which is a must. Bonus: its cheap. $7 at target which is a win in my book. The only negative that comes with using cheap mascara is that it needs to be replaced every couple of months or so

What are some of your favorite things?

2 comments:

  1. Where do you get kombucha? Is it at Whole Foods? I love Essie too by the way, they have the most amazing colors! And PS, I can't believe your little one is 6 months old already! Time just flies lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This response is so long overdue!! Yes, you can get kombucha at Whole Foods, they have a HUGE selection! I like the GTs in part because the carbonation isn't too overwhelming. There are some brands that are hard to drink because there are so many bubble. What Essie color is your favorite?? I love buying new nailpolish, haha. He is growing so quickly, it seems like I just had him the other day!

      Delete