Pork curry - serves 4
- 1 lb ground pork (would work well with turkey, chicken, or lamb as well)
- 1 red onion sliced thin
- 3 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 2 small yukon gold potatoes, diced
- 2 cups spinach ( or chard/kale)
- 1/2 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 1/2 Tbs curry powder
- salt to taste
- green beans/haricots verts to serve
Bring water to boil and cook potatoes until fork tender. Towards the end of the cooking time add green beans to the boiling water and let sit for 1 minute. Drain potatoes and beans, separate.
Heat a few tablespoons of olive oil in a heavy bottomed pot. Brown meat and add onions and garlic, saute until soft. Add in curry powder and potatoes and cook a few more minutes until fragrant and meat is cooked through. Pour in coconut milk and add spinach, stir to combine, and cook until spinach is wilted. Season with salt to taste ( I think I added a tsp or so).
Serve over green beans, enjoy!