Wednesday, October 15, 2014

It's been a while

So many sweet memories and new life are associated with this little blog. Its been too long since I've written, too long since I've even thought about writing. So much has changed! Of course we have increased our numbers and are no longer two plus one but two plus two. My boys grow sweeter and sweeter every day and I can't imagine life without them. Now I write from Colorado and though we've been here for over a year I still long for the quite, soft air of the Pacific NW and the lush and beautiful landscape. It still feels like home to me there.

The past few days have been absolutely gorgeous. We take walks every day and I'm reminded why I love fall so much. Crunchy leaves! Crisp air. Light jackets, brisk walks, bundled babies, and warm drinks.




No comments:

Post a Comment