Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Loving lately - October

Hi friends! Fall is in the air and everywhere I look. I'm trying my best to embrace the season rather than think about the warm summer mornings I'm missing so much. Here are some things I'm loving this month!

Hand lettering and more specifically the Pentel Fude Touch Sign Pen. I love this pen for hand lettering practice. It has a brush tip but it isn't overly flexible which allows me to control the shape and form of my letters pretty easily.

 GOLD SPRAY PAINT!!! I originally bought this to finish up some details on the boys' halloween costumes then went a little crazy... Now I'm having trouble imagining something that wouldn't look good painted gold.


 All the fall scents. Cinnamon bark, nutmeg, and clove are some of my favorites to diffuse this time of year. The house smells fantastic and I don't even miss the sickly sweet scent of fall candles that I used to love so much

 This little hydro flask is perfect for a morning cup of coffee, or tea, or anything else you want to keep warm for several hours. Bonus: it doesn't leak which is great news for this mom (one of the kids' drinks spills in my purse at least once a day).

What are you loving right now? I LOVE trying new things

No comments:

Post a Comment