Friday, January 12, 2018

Loving Lately Part 2

Hey, hey, hey!
Here's loving lately part 2!

Confession time. I've lived in Colorado for nearly my entire life and I can't remember the last time I owned snow boots. I mean, I know I had them as a kid (purple with white fake fur I think) and that is the last pair I remember. I've been without snow boots for my entire adult life. In Colorado. Normally I wear UGG boots that get soaked through in about 10 seconds when its snowy. This year I knew I needed to get some real boots and get some I did. These boots are so warm, comfy, completely waterproof, and somehow both rugged and cute. I LOVE these boots and they were on sale so it was a win win! I follow this fashion blogger and she is the best. She always alerts me to the best sales.

These are my new favorite accessory! They are leather, so light you can hardly tell you are wearing earrings, and incredibly cute. My friend Emily started a little business making these a few months ago and I couldn't be happier. I love that they come in so many different colors and styles making them a perfect fit for everyone! Head over to EBdesigns to give her page a like and see more of her awesome earrings. 

  I've loved Trader Joe's for years. When Jeff and I moved to Washington after we were first married I was pretty lonely. It was strange being a new place and not knowing anyone. When I found out there was a Trader Joe's near our house I was so excited. I soon started to feel like I was heading to a best friends house every time I went shopping:) I still feel those same feelings every time I step into a Trader Joe's. Which brings us to these hash browns. Convenient, cheap, tasty. My kids love them, my husband loves them, I love them. They are so easy to heat up in the morning for a quick breakfast and delicious enough to include in a big Saturday morning breakfast.

I got these hair ties from Knapsack for Christmas and they are so great! I wasn't sure if they would hold my hair securely enough but by some magic, they do. It stretches out to hold your hair and then shrinks back to its original size when you take it out! I love how colorful and different they are. Anni loves them too so we've been sharing

Leave a comment here to enter this weeks giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh I think I would love all these things! And I must try out these hair ties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also my resolution this year is "sharing". Mostly my thoughts/feelings/photos because I am really good at just keeping all those things to myself :)

      Delete
    2. Such a good goal hannah. I want to share more too. I usually try and stuff as much feeling down as i can for as long as i can which never turns out well!

      Delete
  2. You know I love your blog!! I love fun things in the mail too ;) Those boots are darling...wish we had more snow here so I could justify a purchase!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love knowing you read it kelly ❤❤❤ so funny because ive only been able to wear them once (today) because we have no snow 😂

      Delete
  3. I love that you’re sharing all of these awesome products. You rock working Mama. 💛I legitimately never do resolutions but this year now that our babies are moving more into toddlerhood and beyond I told Steven that I wanted to make 2018 the year of friendships and focus on the relationships that have been hard to maintain with babies (as I’m sure you know!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this ❤ i feel like being intentional and following through is the main reason i havent been very good at maintaining relationships. It really is hard when you have little kids that you are pouring into.

      Delete