Tuesday, January 10, 2012

31 week update



Wow! Already 31 weeks. I can't believe it has been a week since the last update. This week I am feeling:

*Tired
*Hungry
*Excited
*Lots of movement

The baby is almost 4 pounds (my update says about 4 navel oranges) and 16 inches long. He is pretty much just fattening up at this point. He can move his head and arms and legs which we are able to see constantly. Most of the time his movements don't make me uncomfortable but occasionally it feels like his whole body moves to the other side of my stomach which is very strange. He is definitely going through a growth spurt. Just in the past couple of days I have noticed an increase in my appetite and have been having to eat a snack after dinner.
My food preferences have kind of changed in general I think. I have been loving peanut butter. During my second trimester I was gulping down the green shakes and this trimester I feel a little more like I did for the first twelve weeks: a little more tired and wanting more toast and comfort foods rather than a ton of veggies.

We are going to start setting up his little nursery soon and are so excited to get everything organized for him!

Only 9 weeks until my due date and only 6 weeks until I am considered full term

No comments:

Post a Comment