Thursday, October 25, 2012

Things I'm loving lately

Here are some things I have been loving this October!

Cast Iron - non stick, non-toxic, and oven safe - definitely the best cookware around! I use my cast iron for everything: soups, quiche, fish, burgers, pancakes, and everything in between.

The perfect chocolate bar in my opinion. The nuttiness of the hazelnuts compliments the sweetness of the currents and the chocolate perfectly! I love the added crunch of the nuts too

I have always been a fan of Burt's bees and this tinted lip balm is no exception. With just a hint of pink its perfect for every day wear or a special occasion


The Clarisonic Mia. It's like a massage for your face that leaves your pores clean and your skin as soft as silk! I look 10 years younger thanks to my clarisonic mia. Haha, not really, that would be a little extreme. My skin does look the best it ever has though! So soft and smooth

I have been eating seaweed snacks like crazy! They are so delicious: crunchy and salty, light and healthy. I could literally eat these all day long



2 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Leah! Well guess what I just ordered and can't wait for it to come in the mail?! The Clarisonic Mia. Tara told me you were loving it, and boy does my face need some love! Lewis is growing so fast, and is too cute.
    Miss you,
    Tabbi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tabbi! I'm so excited for your Mia! You are going to absolutely love it. Miss you too and I hope you are having fun in Hawaii. Love
      Leah

      Delete