Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Loving Lately


Here are some things I have been loving lately!

The Les Miserables sound track. I have loved the music for as long as I can remember and after seeing the newest remake I can't seem to stop listening to the sound track. The story and the passion in the music will change your life.I get my fix from the Les Miserables 2010 cast radio station on Pandora. Check it out!
source
7th Generation multipurpose cleaner. This stuff is the best because it is non toxic and all botanical so I feel comfortable using it on surfaces that the babe comes in contact with during the day. It acts as a cleaner or as a disinfecting agent (just spray it on and let it dry). A great every day cleaner!

The Fitnessista's baked breakfast cookies. These have been the perfect go to snack for me the past few weeks. Make a double batch on Sunday and have some for the whole week. I put shredded coconut, raisins, chocolate chips, and peanut butter in my latest batch and they are delicious!

Peanut butter. 'Nuff said. Not really though. I have an unhealthy obsession with peanut butter. I'm pretty sure I eat it at least once a day, like by the spoonful, not on celery or a sandwich. I know what you are thinking, and no, I didn't eat the whole container in 1 day...

Ahh, raisins, they get me every time. My (second) greatest weakness. These giant raisins from Trader Joe's are soft, juicy, and a little tart: everything raisins should be. I love the golden raisins best. They taste awesome in baked breakfast cookies and, coincidentally enough, on peanut butter. Easy snack idea: giant spoonful of peanut butter with a handful of raisins thrown on top. I have problems.



No comments:

Post a Comment