Tuesday, October 18, 2011

19 week update

Lots of exciting things are happening this week! The baby's senses are developing in it's brain; smell, taste, touch, hearing, and vision. At 8 1/2 oz and 6 inches long, this little guy is growing like a weed. Our Lentil moves constantly, stretching and rolling around. Both Jeff and I can feel the movements now which make them even more special. Between weeks 16 and 20 the baby doubles in size...and so do I. Just kidding, Im definitely not twice as big as a was a few weeks ago but I m definitely seeing new changes in my body each day. As you can see, I definitely have a bump! I was so excited the other day when a lady at Jeff's work asked if I was expecting. It was the first time someone has mentioned it and I just felt all warm and fuzzy inside when I heard.


Another exciting thing to look forward to this week is our first ultrasound! In just a few days we will know if we are having a little boy or a little girl. I can't wait to find out so we can start buying little baby clothes! Aww, so cute

1 comment: