- I never thought it would happen but my belly button is more outtie than innie now
- poor nights sleep - I have tried everything from pillows to drinking a large cup of sleepy time tea right before bed (which doesn't work for obvious reasons) but a good nights sleep is pretty hard to come by these days.
- less intense workouts - My muscles get tired much more quickly than they used to. I have been doing fewer elliptical workouts and more walking
- stronger kicks from the baby - Jeff and I can both feel punches and kicks all the time now. Apparently I woke Jeff up in the middle of the night a few days ago to feel the baby kick...I can't remember because I was sleeping.
- Cranky - Im not sure if its the process of getting ready for bed or the time of night that puts me in a bad mood but every night, as soon as I start getting ready for bed, my mood takes a turn for the worse (poor Jeff). It doesn't matter how how much we were laughing and carrying on earlier in the evening, I always get into bed cranky. yuck!
2 weeks until the 6 month mark
5 weeks until my third trimester
18 weeks until the baby is born