Wednesday, December 14, 2011

27 Week Update

27 weeks yesterday and feeling sleepy. I have definitely been noticing a difference in my energy levels over the past few days. I think its because the little guy is nearly 2 pounds and 14 1/2 inches long! In just three weeks he has grown 2.5 inches and has gained a pound. I have been getting tired much earlier at night and haven't been getting up as early as usual.
He is moving all over the place. We can feel him moving on one side of my stomach and on the other simultaneously, its pretty neat! He has also had the hiccups a few times in the past couple of weeks. It feels like very soft rhythmic kicks. He has more scheduled times of movement now. He moves all throughout the day but he is most active first thing in the morning and at night.
Exercise is still the same. I was having too many braxton hicks contractions during my workouts so my midwife suggested I start drinking coconut water. It has tons of magnesium and potassium in it and works so well to keep me hydrated. Contractions have definitely decreased since I started drinking it which is great!


No pictures of the baby bump this week. We want to surprise family this weekend when we fly back to Colorado:)

No comments:

Post a Comment