Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I love Christmas. Here are a few delicious treats that I picked up that have really been helping us embrace the holiday season. Have I mentioned how amazing Trader Joe's is?

Candy Cane Joe-Joe's, Egg nog almonds, and Pear Cinnamon Cider
What makes me most excited however is that I have finally finished my Christmas project! I decided last month to make Christmas stockings for me, Jeff, and the little man. Such a fun project and it was a little bittersweet finishing them up this afternoon. Using this tutorial I bought the supplies and got to work. I think making the stars for the tops of the stockings was one of my favorite parts




The fronts are done!



 After many hours of cutting, sewing, embroidering, and seam ripping I produced these











No comments:

Post a Comment