Thursday, January 5, 2012

Baby Shower!

During our stay in Colorado my sister - in - law Sharon threw me an awesome baby shower. She went all out with the decorations making banners and table runners and adding sweet touches everywhere.


 She also had some help from Tara and Jess
Hannah couldn't be with us so Tara and I saved a spot for her in this picture :)


Tara prepared all of the food, it was amazing!
Cake pops, chocolate covered pretzels, cheesecake filled strawberries were a few of the things we got to eat
Jess covered the games which were so fun!

There was lots of time spent unwrapping presents. The baby has so many sweet little clothes, blankets, and toys! I can't wait to meet him soon. 

It was so nice to catch up with family and friends
with my sweet sister-in-law Amber

Tara and Tabbi (and the baby)


Random belly shot
I was so happy that my mom was able to be there for the shower! They drove all the way from Arizona and it was so good to see her.





No comments:

Post a Comment