Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's day

Happy father's day a day late! I wish I could have gotten this post out on time but I guess late is better than never?

It was fun celebrating Jeff on his first father's day. Lewis got him a new disc golf bag
We had a yummy breakfast of french toast, eggs, and bacon and just had a relaxing day as a family! Jeff has such a tender, caring heart and has been a wonderful father. He is looking forward to the many, many adventures he and Lew will have together. One day Lewis will be big enough to hold and throw a frisbee and too big to sit in the bag

When you become  a parent it is so much easier to understand the sacrifices and loving care your own parents gave to you. Thank you dad for being my protector, provider, and comforter for so many years and now for being my friend! I wouldn't be the amazing lady that I am today without you:)
Exploring some trails in Washington
hiking Squaw (piestewa) Peak in Arizona







No comments:

Post a Comment