Thursday, September 22, 2016

Loving lately: September

I am a creature of habit and my days with the kids look pretty similar most of the time: breakfast, snack, gym, lunch, naps, snack, dinner, bed. I have go to items that I reach for when I'm running errands, cooking, cleaning, exercising, etc. that give the day a little more sparkle. Here are a few of my favorite things this month!

Cloth grocery bags from Trader Joe's. These are so much more than grocery bags. I use them for carrying library books, picnic lunches, a change of clothes for the kids, whatever I need to carry! Another thing I love about these bags: each one makes a statement with bright bold colors and fun designs. Go get yourself some!


Soft elastic hair ties! When these first became popular I purchased a couple from a local store to try. Recently I bought some elastic from walmart and made my own! So simple and quick to make, just measure, cut, and tie. I love these because they don't put a kink in my hair, they look cute on my wrist, and it gives me a more casual, flowing ponytail. Bonus use: diffuser bracelet! Put a drop or two of your favorite oil on your favorite tie, throw it on your wrist, and reap the benefits all day long.


Another favorite from Tj's: chili lime seasoning blend. I use this stuff on everything from eggs to veggies to meat. It's the perfect addition to just about any meal!

What are some of your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment